The Golf Experience of a Lifetime…
In a Single Day
Attend Alumni Row at the 2020 US Open Golf Championship
at Winged Foot.
Friday, June 19, 2020
The University of Maryland Alumni Day at the US Open provides
1. One tournament admission ticket
2. All-day access to the Alumni Row VIP Hospitality Pavilion adjacent to the ninth fairway at Winged Foot West
3. All-day food and beverage service, air conditioning and Big Screen Viewing of the US Open within the pavilion
4. Free participation in the Alumni Row Putting Championship and Alumni Row Teaching Academy Program
5. Use of the Alumni Row “Location Aces” to help guide all guests to the best tournament vantage points
6. Free parking and shuttle bus service from the Doral Arrowwood Hotel and Winged Foot
7. Special US Open gift bag
8. Exclusive meet and greet sessions with Alumni Row Ambassadors John Feinstein and David Fay.
Contact Angela Dimopoulos Bielecki `07
Senior Director of Alumni Engagement and Outreach